Gadgetbuzz

Saturday 27 April 2013

Rihanna, Katy Perry bond on Twitter


Los Angeles: Singers Katy Perry and Rihanna, who were close friends at one time, seem to have patched up.
Though Perry was the one to break off their friendship after Rihanna reconciled with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, she tweeted Rihanna and joked about missing her, reports starpulse.com. 

Katy Perry wrote: Ermm...I was in LA Saturday night...Should I be proud or offended I wasn`t invited @rihanna #WHOISTHISDOPPLEGANGER." (sic)Rihanna tweeted back: "@katyperry erm I wasn`t! Lol! #miaminights howeverrrrr....I`ll still let you spank me!"

The two singers then fixed a date for meeting. Katy said she`d make it up to her at Barclays "or more like let you make it up to me...Hehehe @rihanna."
As far as music scene is concerned, Rihanna recently became the first artist in the 20-year history of Billboard`s Pop Songs chart to earn 10 number-one singles. Earlier, Perry held the record with nine. Click for katy Perry songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment